Hey Guys, are you looking for a liquid which can solve your problems related to your skin and hair. Then, readers, you landed in the right place. Here in this blog, we will discuss Argan Oil.
It is loaded with Vitamin E which is known to have immense moisturizing properties as well as essential fatty acids which also effectively moisturize. The hair’s cuticle is also restored thanks to the numerous antioxidants. Antioxidants are known to have the ability to reverse cellular damage. That’s why argan oil is known as ‘liquid gold’.
The history of the oil of argan has often been confused with the history of Morocco, becoming this the emblem of the lands of the country. Argan has passed through the hands of various peoples. The Berber people discovered their cosmetic and nutritional virtues and began to incorporate it into their habits of life. Over the centuries, this oil has been much appreciated by the Berber tribes in Morocco. Due to its cosmetic properties, the primary use that people gave to Argan was as a skin protector from the ultra-dry climate.
About Argan Oil – A multi-purpose beauty product
Argan has traditionally been used both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair and nails. It contains a number of different beneficial properties and vitamins that form a powerful combination to boost skin health.
Benefits of Oil for Skin
Argan oil fortifies your skin, reduces inflammation, softens dry patches, and helps improve the overall skin health. Let’s look at some benefits of using argan for the skin.
- Protects from sun damage: It helps to protect the skin against free radical damage caused by the sun.
- Moisturizes skin: Largely abundance of vitamin E, which is a fat-soluble antioxidant that can help improve water retention in the skin.
- Treats a number of skin conditions: Argan contains a large number of healing properties, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Treats Acne: Argan has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion.
- Heals skin infections: Argan has both antibacterial and antifungal properties. This gives it the capability to treat and prevent both bacterial and fungal skin infections.
- Improves wound healing: Antioxidants are clearly a powerful force. The strong combination of antioxidants and vitamin E found in argan oil can be used to help wounds and cuts heal fast.
- Has anti-aging effects: Argan has long been used as an anti-aging treatment. Researchers found that a combination of oral and cosmetic argan led to a significant increase in elasticity of the skin.
- Reduces skin’s oiliness: Argan oil’s sebum-reducing capabilities, it can help decrease total sebum and reduce oiliness of the skin.
- Prevents and reduces stretch marks: Stretch marks are particularly common during pregnancy, but according to a research study a water-in-oil cream containing argan improved skin elasticity. This helped prevent and treat stretch marks early on.
How To Use Argan Oil For The Face
- Moisturizer – Take a drop or two of argan oil and apply it all over your face before you start your morning routine. Do this at night too and leave it on overnight.
- Hydrating Toner – Pour a drop of argan a cotton pad with your toner on it and dab your face with this blend.
- Lip Exfoliator Or Moisturizer – Add a little bit of argan to brown sugar and gently exfoliate your lips with the mixture. Or dab the oil over the lips and leave it on for a while to let it moisturize and soften them.
- Serum – Add argan to your serum and let it soak in before you carry on with your skincare routine.
How to use Argan Oil for Hair
- Using Argan as a Styling Product
- Rub 2 to 5 drops of oil in your hands to warm it up.
- Run your hands through damp, freshly-washed hair.
- Massage the oil into your scalp to eliminate dry skin.
- Apply argan oil 2 to 3 times a week to keep your hair silky and smooth.
- Applying Argan Oil as a Hair Mask
- Apply 6 to 8 drops of oil to saturate your hair from roots to ends.
- Cover your head with a shower cap to trap in heat.
- Let the mask sit overnight for best results.
- Cleanse your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this process once a week or as needed.
The Best Argan Oil: How to spot fake OIl ?
Currently, there are no strict regulations on labelling within the cosmetic industry. Therefore, brands are able to put whatever they wish on their labels, whether or not it is true. Since you can’t always trust the labels, here are some other ways to identify whether your oil is pure or not.
Pure Argan oil has a subtle nutty scent that disappears quickly. If your Argan oil smells like eucalyptus, rose, vanilla, or any nice commercial fragrance, it means that it is diluted. On the other hand, if your oil has absolutely no smell, it is because it has been deodorized.
Deodorization is a process that damages the oil’s natural properties and is often used to remove the nasty smell when the Argan nuts are taken from goat droppings. Gross, I know! But this oil is unfortunately widely available on the market. The Argan oil that smells like a salad dressing oil or Mediterranean dip is culinary oil. It is good for your heart and cholesterol, but it’s not of a cosmetic grade and thus won’t give you the hair and skin benefits you need.
The best Argan oil instantly disappears into skin and hair mimicking your skin’s own oil, making them smooth and silky. It shouldn’t leave any slimy, greasy, or sticky film. Even when applied on an oily complexion, it is deeply absorbed. In fact, contrary to popular opinion, oil is extremely good for oily skin too. Here is why oily skin needs facial oils
The best Argan oil should be of a gold, yellowish color. If your Argan oil is too dark or almost transparent, it means that is has been bleached. Bleaching is another common production process that exposes the oil to extreme heat and damages its natural properties. Pure organic oil should not contain any sediment. If it does, it means that it has been handmade and pressed using a traditional non-hygienic machine, a technique that makes for nice touristy pictures in cooperatives but does not fulfil international production standards or cosmetic regulations.
They should be both instant as well as progressing with time. Whether it is to erase fine lines, prevent wrinkles, hydrate your dry skin, or repair hair damage, you should see positive changes such as hydration almost immediately. Deeper damage like sun spots and dullness will gradually improve over a short period of time. Positive results on skin and hair’s hydration and aging are guaranteed.
- 10 Best Essential TEA TREE OIL – Magical Oil With Many Benefits
- 9 Best Essential ROSEMARY OIL – “7-1 Benefits Oil”
- 10 Best JOJOBA OIL – 100% Beneficial for Your Body
- 7 Best YLANG YLANG OIL – Solve the Problem of Your Hair 100%
List of best Argan Oil
Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil extra penetrating oil an extra powerful blend of argan of Morocco to revive, smooth, and helps restore luster to damaged, dry and coarse hair. Why you want It. This exotic precious formula of Moroccan Argan, specially formulated for coarse hair, penetrates, moisturizes, revives, and creates softness, and helps to strengthen your hair giving you smooth, sexy tresses. Formerly Organix Beauty pure and simple For dry & coarse hair pack size: 100ml.
Features & Benefits:
- Quantity: 100ml
- A unique, precious blend with argan of Morocco helps to penetrate the hair shaft
- Discover newly restored strength, shine, softness, and seductive, silky perfection
- Our collection helps renew your hair, leaving it lush, soft and divinely shiny
StBotanica Moroccan Argan Hair Growth Oil Comes With the Goodness of Natural and Pure Oils. The Oil Is Formulated From Pure Essential, Carrier, and Herbal Oils. StBotanica Moroccan argan hair growth oil is the one-stop solution for your all-too-common hair health issues. Now’s the time for beautifully restored and completely nourished hair.
Features & Benefits:
- Quantity: 200 ml; Item Form: Oil
- Item Form: Liquid
- Hair Type: All
- It’s a fantastic multitasker. The ingredients used have several benefits. They a lubricant, so they’re great for detangling wet hair. They are a sealant, so they seal the cuticle down. Argan is a great heat protectant. Overall, they’re a great hair health booster. Rich in fatty acids it replaces the lipids in your hair when it starts to get really fine; 100% natural ingredients, no SLS. No parabens. No sulfates, no harmful chemicals. No colors. Recommended for both men and women
- Usage: Apply a generous amount of this oil on your scalp and massage it gently in a circular motion for soft, shiny, and supple hair.
- Give hair natural shine – Leaves hair naturally smooth, silky and healthy, while repairing dry, frizzy, and brittle hair. Massage into scalp to help with hair loss and to promote growth. Run through ends before applying heat to protect from damage. Argan has the great benefits of leaving the hair soft, silky and smooth-that oil will reflect the light, making your hair look super shiny
- Target Audience: Men & Women
100 percent organic moroccan argan oil your skin deserves to be nourished and healthy and with Rouh Essentials argan oil you can do that easily. Sourced from morocco, our argan oil is extracted using cold pressed method which helps in retaining natural compounds for maximum skin absorption.
Here are some of the ways for using Rouh Essentials argan moisturizer argan oil is excellent for skin moisturizing. You can apply it on your face and leave it overnight. oil also acts as an all body moisturizer. You can mix coconut oil or aloe vera gel, for an effective recipe against dry skin. Useful against infection oil in combination with tea tree oil can be helpful against skin infection like acne (pimples) etc.
Dilute tea tree oil in oil for best results. Hair conditioning oil can be mixed with your shampoo and the natural properties of argan oil are helpful for hair conditioning, especially for fizzy hair. Carrier oil oil is excellent carrier oil and can be used for diluting our entire range of essential oils.
You can use Rouh Essentials oil for several other skin care and hair care needs. Safety instruction keep away from direct sunlight. Store in cool and dry place. Close the cap after use. Use within 6 months of opening the bottle. Indications; Rouh Essentials oil comes in pale yellow color with golden tinge.
Features & Benefits:
- Quantity: 15ml; Premium quality argan oil (argania spinosa) we import = oil from morocco, where it derived from argania spinosa
- All body moisturizer argan oil has excellent moisturizing properties and can help people with dry skin it is also a recommend oil for exfoliation; Helps fight against common skin and hair conditions
- It is also an excellent carrier oil for diluting essential oils like tea tree, lavender, peppermint etc
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Usage: For Skin & Face – Take 3-4 drops of Tea tree oil and dilute with 8-10 drops of coconut oil (or Argan Oil). For Hair – Take 2 drops of tea tree oil and lavender oil. Dilute with 4-5 drops of Jojoba Oil. Wash it off with shampoo. With Diffuser – You can also use tea tree oil with an electric diffuser for Aromatherapy.
- Target Audience: Women
Argan Oil Your skin deserves to be nourished and healthy and with GRANDEUR = Oil you can do that easily. Sourced from Morocco, our Oil is extracted using the cold-pressed method which helps in retaining natural compounds for maximum skin absorption.
Here are some of the ways for using GRANDEUR Argan Oil –
- Moisturizer – This oil is excellent for skin moisturizing. You can apply it on your face and leave it overnight. this oil also acts as an all-body moisturizer. You can mix coconut oil or aloe vera gel, for an effective recipe against dry skin.
- Useful Against Infection – Argan oil in combination with tea tree oil can be helpful against skin infection like acne (pimples) etc. Dilute tea tree oil in Argan oil for best results.
- Hair Conditioning – Argan oil can be mixed with your shampoo and the natural properties of Argan oil are helpful for hair conditioning, especially for fizzy hair.
- Carrier Oil – Argan Oil is excellent carrier oil and can be used for diluting our entire range of essential oils.
- You can use GRANDEUR Argan Oil for several other skin care and hair care needs.
This is a Product with Luxurious feeling, manufactured under the guidance of NATIONAL AWARD WINNER AND LIMCA BOOK OF WORLD RECORD HOLDER. So buy this without any hesitation The product contains 100% Natural Ingredients. Natural products may have seasonal color and property changes. Store in cool dry place. Not to be used internally.
Sheer Veda is all about providing the real essence of nature in the form of Ayurveda. We are concern about the rising issues of modern life style like pollution, stressful life style etc. & introduced to you the promising and powerful range of natural products to rejuvenate the complete body.
With the increasing awareness of Ayurveda and its beneficial effects in all the facets of life, we aim to deliver the pure and authentic range of Ayurvedic products. We follow the bliss of Ayurveda by plunging in the mysteries of fragrance and colour manifested in the diversity of nature. We embrace the goodness of nature and delve into well-being using tradition.
Argan oil is enriched with anti-oxidants & anti-inflammatory properties and holds a significant place in medicinal & cosmetic uses.
- Cold Pressed
- Pure & organic
- Safe To Use
Features & Benefits:
- Natural Moisturizer: Argan oil is most commonly used to hydrate and soften skin. Argan Oil is an ideal product to use to give skin a natural boost. It is a great natural moisturizer because it is non-greasy, absorbs easily, and non-irritating.
- Comforting and Soothing: Argan Oil can help in avoiding skin irritations. It also minimizes the appearance of scars. Argan Oil help revitalize and soothes the dry, itchy skin.
- Thicker and Healthier Hair: Vitamin E found in Argan Oil promote healthy hair by boosting follicles and encourage them to produce healthy hair.
- Nourishment and Protection: Argan Oil nourish the skin, hair, and nails. It also protect from environmental damage.
- Reduced the Appearance of Wrinkles, Fine Lines, and Signs of Premature Aging : Argan Oil diminishes wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging while reducing and softening the appearance of scars and stretch marks for a softer, smoother skin. Argan oil helps restore skin elasticity so it plumper and softer.
ANVEYA MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL: This Vitamin E rich antioxidant-packed oil combats premature ageing. The combination of Vitamin E and fatty acids fights hair damage and helps restore bounce, shine and volume to your locks. Anveya’s Moroccan Argan Oil is Cold Pressed from unroasted Argan nuts and is sourced from Morocco – the native region for the Argan tree. A silky and smooth oil, it is easily absorbed by the skin.
Features & Benefits:
- HAIR CONDITIONING & DRY SCALP RELIEF: Nourishes hair follicles and promotes hair growth. Apply a few drops to freshly washed and towel dried hair to manage frizz.
- SKIN HEALTH & ACNE CONTROL: Apply a few drops on your body in smooth circular motion to moisturize skin. Lightly dab on acne prone areas to regulate sebum and control breakouts.
- WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Vitamin E & anti-oxidant rich Anveya Argan oil combats the signs of ageing. Regularly massage 2-3 drops into your face and neck before bed.
- LIPS & NAILS HEALTH: Gently massage 2 drops onto your lips for smooth lips. For nail health, rub a few drops over nails, cuticles and finer skin.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC, PURE & COLD-PRESSED: Cold-pressing retains the goodness of Argan nuts (Argania spinosa) as the extraction process doesn’t involve destructive heat or harmful chemicals.
WOW Skin Science Moroccan Argan Hair Oil is a premium, non sticky, non greasy and fast absorb hair oil. Formulated to revive thin, dry, brittle, undernourished, split-ended, frizzy and unmanageable hair, it contains genuine and finest quality Moroccan Argan Oil along with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil and Coconut Oil.
- Contains Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Formulated with pure, cold pressed and premium botanical oils
- Excellent for revitalizing thin, dry, brittle, undernourished, split-ended, frizzy and unmanageable
- Helps control premature greying, dryness, dandruff, and scalp eruptions
Features & Benefits:
- Powered with genuine Moroccan Argan Oil blended with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, & Coconut Oil.
- Moroccan argan oil to deeply heal, Smooth and restore luster to damaged dry and coarse hair
- This exotic treatment with blend of Moroccan argan oil, formulated for coarse hair, penetrates, moisturizes, renews
- Creates softness and strength, protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage, giving you smooth, sexy tresses
- Gives color and highlights a multifaceted glow. Tames fly-away frizzies.Mends split ends.
StBotanica Argan Radiance Oil is a precious blend of nature’s most hydrating, rejuvenating and nourishing oils which absorbs easily and is incredibly soothing and softening. It’s time to start using St.Botanica Argan Radiance Oil in your everyday routine! Hydrating Argan Radiance Oil is chalk full of benefits for skin. It is a major multitasker, and can do wonders for refining, plumping and conditioning the skin. Use it to improve: dry, dull skin tone, fine lines, & natural glow.
Features & Benefits:
- Argan Radaince Oil with USDA Organic Argan Oil helps to rejuvenate your skin and let your skin shine bright. Formulated to Lighten up the skin tone by targeting skin pigmentation from the deep layers of the skin
- Replenishes Damaged Skin: Jojoba Oil is full of nutrients to help tame inflammation, target acne breakouts, soothe sunburn, and more. In addition to its powerful anti-aging properties, this oil has helped in getting Smoother, Fresher, More Revitalized skin.
- Rich in antioxidants, this multi-tasking oil will brighten your skin to leave a healthy glow, powered by Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Seed Oil + 5 Floral Essential Oils.
- Anti-Aging: By renewing skin cells and improving skin elasticity, which improves the appearance of fine lines and helps to prevent wrinkles.
- Improves Skin Appearance: By minimizing the size of pores to improve the overall appearance of skin and dramatically improves complexion. Jojoba is one of the most renowned oils for anti-aging, restorative effects.
Pure, Natural, Vegan and Coldpressed Soulflower Argan Carrier Oil deeply hydrates and moisturizes skin and hair, excellent eye serum revives damaged-frizzy hair, controls wrinkles formation and improves skin elasticity. Make your skin soft and healthy again with the regular use of Soulflower Argan Oil. It is an excellent agent for taming frizz and promoting shine, also making it softer, more manageable hair. It adds luster to your locks and ensures best nourishment to hair.
- Hair oil/serum: hair serum to soothe dry scalp & controls frizzy hair; brings shine to hair and penetrates easily into the hair follicles. Makes hair manageable & silky
- Face & body: use as a daily moisturizer, applied right after you take a shower in the morning
Final Few Words
These Argan oil is made using natural ingredients and is suitable for all types of users and thus is quite popular. With its deep moisturization, it gets easily absorbed and thus treats many hair and skin problems. You would surely fall in love with this product.
If you are still in doubt and need any other information, then please comment below. We will assist you with the best possible help to make the right selection.
For purchasing best and reviewed products, visit our website “Ripplenfortunate“