Ylang Ylang Oil, I know this unique oil name make your curiosity, to know about it.So don’t worry readers, here I am to solve your problem.In this blog, we will discuss benefits, how to use it and some of the best brands of Ylang Ylang Oil.So, it will make your work easy to purchase best product for your hair.
What is Ylang Ylang?
The Cananga Odonata Tree (commonly known as the Canaga Tree) is a tropical tree native to Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines. The Canaga Tree produces gorgeous yellow-green flowers know as Ylang Ylang flowers (pronounced as Ee-lang Ee-lang). Ylang Ylang flowers are known for their distinctive fragrance and are commonly used in the perfume industry. Chanel No. 5 is the most well-known perfume that uses Ylang Ylang as part of their scent profile. It is extracted by steam distilling the entire flower. The oil is useful for dealing with problems such as acne, hairfall, stress, etc.
- Treats Hair Loss
It is an effective natural treatment to reduce hair fall caused by stress and alopecia. Its usage dates back to the Victorian Era when the Victorians added Ylang Ylang to their Macassar hair oil. When it is massaged into the hair follicles, it stimulates hair growth. It is a natural way to treat thinning hair.
- Natural Conditioner
When insufficient sebum is produced, the scalp becomes dry and hair becomes thin and brittle. So, for people with dry hair, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil can be used as a natural conditioning agent. It stimulates the sebaceous glands and increases the production of sebum, which keeps the hair healthy and conditioned. The regular use of Ylang Ylang oil is also said to prevent split ends and damage. You could try adding a few drops of it to our nourishing DIY hair oil recipe!
- Reduces Stress
As you may know, stress is a major contributor to hair loss. Most of us live increasingly stressful lives, be it because of work, family, &/or relationships. Among the various benefits of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, one is its use is as a sedative. It is used in aromatherapy to relieve stress and relax an individual. The oil’s calming fragrance has a euphoric effect on the nervous system, and reduces anxiety, tension, fear, etc., thus reducing hair fall due to stress.
- Repels Head Lice
Dealing with head lice can be a real struggle, and one of the best ways to repel them is by using coconut oil. The oil penetrates the shaft of the hair and its follicles, repelling lice and preventing the eggs from attaching themselves to the hair. When coconut oil is combined with Ylang Ylang Essential Oil and apple cider vinegar, battling lice becomes a much easier task. Ylang Ylang EO is included in many recipes for the treatment of lice.
How To Use
- Hot Oil Hair Treatment
Heat three tablespoons of olive oil and mix with five drops of Ylang Ylang oil. Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp. Wrap a towel around your head and keep it on for 30 minutes. The warm atmosphere created inside the towel will help the oil penetrate the hair follicles on your scalp. This treatment boosts hair growth and development and reduces hair fall. It is also perfect for damage control. The treatment must be repeated every week for best results.
- Scalp Massage
Scalp massages are useful for stimulating the hair follicles and speeding up hair growth. Add a few drops of it to the carrier oil of your choice . Massage your scalp with the mixture at bedtime and rinse it out in the morning. Scalp massages with select essential oils also helps reduce dryness.
- Product Additive
Add several drops of Ylang Ylang oil to your bottle of shampoo or conditioner and use it as you normally would. This is an easy way to improve your hair care routine.
Hair Spritz TonicIn a spray bottle, add a few drops of it to warm water. This refreshing spritz can be used any time during the day.
- 10 Best JOJOBA OIL – 100% Beneficial for Your Body
- 10 Best Essential TEA TREE OIL – Magical Oil With Many Benefits
- 9 Best Essential ROSEMARY OIL – “7-1 Benefits Oil”
List of best Ylang Ylang Oil
The essential oil of ylang ylang is extracted by steam distillation of fresh flowers of the ylang ylang tree. It is good for both hair and skin. It can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair. This product is made from pure flower pieces of the ylang ylang plant through the steam distillation process. All the resources are fresh and hand picked personally to give you the perfect experience. It has calming and relaxing effect, balance the skin and aphrodisiac.
Features & Benefits:
- Moisturises scalp: Purra’s ylang ylang essential oil helps you to balance scalp moisture and smoothen it with its deep nourishment properties
- Rejuvenate your skin: Rejuvenate your skin with ylang ylang essential oil, its properties help you to nourish your skin and soften it
- Can be used in home, office, garden and mosquitoes affected areas add 20 drops in the 100 ml spray bottle to spray in house, office and garden
- Aphrodisiac blend: Add 2 drops of ylang ylang plus 2 drops of patchouli and 1 drop of sweet orange into 30 ml grapeseed oil
- Purchase with complete peace of mind, as we are providing best quality ylang ylang essential oil
Aromazotika Ylang Ylang Oils – Pure, Natural & Undiluted for Hair, Skin, Face, Body, Aromatherapy, Massage
Features & Benefits:
- No chemicals, carrier or additives added. (Pure essential oil NOT chemically formulated fragrance)
- Perfect for aromatherapy and diffuser also. Used also for making cosmetics.
- NOT tested on Animals. Amber bottle provides protection from UV.
St.Botanica Essential oils are rare opuses of nature, reminiscent of ancient therapies of the body and the soul. Handpicked and harvested from the world’s most verdant soils and meticulously perfected, their olfactory manna is an unearthed treasure. Each St.Botanica essential oil is encased in this 100% recyclable glass chosen for its exquisite ability to preserve the molecular integrity of this delicate oil.
Directions For Use:
- Diffused Aromatically: Drop 5-8 drops in a diffuser burner or vaporizer. It will give off a pleasurable aroma creating a pleasant atmosphere on any occasion, disinfecting the air of unwanted odors and some airbone pathogens.
- Bath: Make an everyday occasion a new experience. Add a bit of relaxation to your bath by dropping a few drops into the bathtub, making the ordinary extraordinary.
- Massage: Ease out the stresses in your mind while loosening up tired muscles. Mix 5 drops in 10ml of base oil for massage.
Features & Benefits:
- Aroma essential oil – 15ml
- Natural – no additives, fillers, bases or carriers added
- Natural, pure and safe oils. This product is not for medicinal use. This product is not diluted with chemicals, fillers, additives or other ingredients
- Aromatherapy products produced using only the highest extraction standards in the industry.
- Note – always dilute essential oils before applying on skin, hair, face
- Uses: aromatherapy, massage and body oils, vaporizers, diffusers, oil burners, inhalation, perfume, blends, spa and home care
All Naturals Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, 100% Pure & Undiluted for Hair, Skin, Romance & Natural Perfumes
Lost in the chakra of life? Don’t feel romantic anymore? Feeling low? Ylang Ylang (Pronounced as Eee-lang Eee-lang) is the solution. Known as the “Flower of Flowers”, it has many uses, such as helping to reduce anxiety, induce romance, balance skin and giving volume and shine to hair when diluted in hair oils or creams. When used as a handkerchief perfume, it is known to bring joy, elevate mood and promote peace
Features & Benefits:
- EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation; PLANT PART USED: Flowers; ORIGIN: Madagascar; COLOR: Pale to Yellow Tinge
- PERFUMERY NOTES: Base to middle; FRAGRANCE: Sweet floral, fruity
- AUTHENTICITY PROMISE: We work very hard to source our essential oils only from farms that have their own distilleries to ensure that aroma and medical properties are retained during distillation. Each new variety is randomly tested for 3 months by perfumers, aromatherapists, massage/beauty practitioners, random customers and in the lab for aroma, quality & consistency before launch. We do not use any chemical fixatives to enhance the aroma. Each oil is 100% pure & therapeutic grade.
- SAFETY & STORAGE: This is a concentrated 100% pure essential oil and MUST NOT be ingested or consumed internally. Do not apply directly on skin. Always dilute in a carrier oil like coconut, jojoba, almond, apricot oil, creams or lotions. Keep Away for direct flame. Always dilute in water when using in tealight or electrical aroma diffusers. STORAGE: Some Essential Oils are photosensitive in nature, hence, store this product in a cool & dark place. Keep away from children.
Benefits: Increasing blood flow, relieving inflammation, fighting parasites, regulating heartbeat, healing ardiac problems, lifting mood, promoting healthy intestinal functions.
How to Use: Put Ylang Ylang oil into an Epsom salt bath for relaxation. Refresh skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil. Add Ylang Ylang oil to fractionated coconut oil for a deep hair conditioner. Ylang Ylang oil should be diluted with carrier oil like coconut oil in 1:1 ratio before applying it on skin. Massage into the shoulders or back, apply to the feet. The oil can be diffused throughout your home using a diffuser.
- Package Material: Glass; Item Form: Oil
- Package Quantity: 30 ml
- Color: Brown; Usage: Aromatherapy
Ylang ylang essential oil widely known today for its benefits, this product comes with no side effects. Not many of us are aware of ylang ylang oil because it was hardly mentioned until the last decade. Extracted from the fresh flowers of the ylang tree by steam distillation, this oil has been used in thousands of beauty products and cosmetics around the world. It is famous among aroma therapists and is known for its therapeutic properties. The scientific name of ylang ylang is cananga odorata.
Features & Benefits:
- Gives Beautiful Skin : ylang ylang essential oil retains moisture and balances the oils that keep skin young, smooth, refreshed, hydrated , beautiful and glowing
- Beneficial For Hair : Ylang ylang oil is also known for benefiting hair in a number of ways – it can help prevent hair loss, scalp dryness, and even strengthen the hair. The oil stimulates the skin and helps to controls the secretion of sebum, ultimately leading to a healthier scalp and improved hair health.
Soulflower brings you this pure, steam distilled ylang ylang essential oil that has a heady, floral fragrance which immediately invokes images of exotic, tropical orchids making it one of the most popular essential oils used by both aroma therapists and casual users alike. This makes it ideal to be added to a diffuser or to your bath water to unwind after a long day.
It is also works wonders for the hair and skin when diluted with a carrier oil and used for head and body massages. Its heady fragrance leaves you feeling relaxed, whether diffused, added to bath water or blended with a carrier oil for a massage.
Features & Benefits:
- FINEST GRADE OF PURE, UNDILUTED ESSENTIAL OIL FROM INDIA: Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is extracted from the flowers of Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) by steam distillation. Soulflower is SUPERIOR as it only offers the finest grade of organic essential oils. Pure and Natural Ingredients that are grown in India. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Made with expertise of 2 decades. Essential oils should not be used directly and must be diluted with any Soulflower Carrier Oil.
- MULTIPLE BENEFITS: Known for its ability to bring a natural glow, it also helps your skin have the right amount of moisture. Ylang Ylang essential oil is a helpful addition to skin and hair products thanks to its blend of natural organic compounds that promote the appearance of healthy skin and hair. Add it to your daily bath. Use it with your daily moisturizer for your skin. Mix 2 drops with your regular oil to massage on the scalp. There are many DIYs that use Ylang Ylang Essential oil which benefit the skin & hair.
- PERFECT FOR AROMATHERAPY: Ylang Ylang is beautifully fragrant, with a heavy, sweet, slightly fruity floral aroma. One of the best ways to achieve all benefits of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is to use it for diffusion. It helps you breathe healthy.
- SUPPORTS ACTIVITIES: The use of essential oils is a wonderful way to comfort and enhance long term care. Ideal for using during spa, yoga, meditation, exercising and for skin and hair rejuvenation, facial steam or massage after a long hour of strenuous activity that makes you tired or drained.
- RANGE OF AYURVEDIC HANDMADE PRODUCTS: Explore our wide range of little gifts of nature made with extra love and care to meet all your beauty needs. Essential oils, Carrier Oils, Aroma Oils, Organic Soaps & Shampoo Bars, Bath Salts and more!
If you are stressed because of hair problem.Than I am sure you will not regret by using this useful Ylang Ylang Oil.Use it and your hair will thank you.
Please share your experience after using it.Comment below if you are having any questions.
For best and reviewed products visit our website ‘Ripplenfortunate‘.