Now a days tea tree oil is an essential popular, versatile oil in the world of skincare and aromatherapy.It is very useful and highly effective oil that has multiple usage and benefits.Tea tree oil has antiviral, antiseptic, antifungal and antibiotic properties.
If you are fed up with health issues related to your scalp, acne, nails and couldn’t find a long term solution for it, you have landed at the right place, where you will find a natural cure for your hair and skin problems.
It is an essential oil that has been used for medicinal purposes for hundreds of years. It can do wonders and make your hair and scalp healthy. Using it on your hair and scalp is the most natural way of cleansing your hair without causing any damage or dryness.
What is Tea Tree Oil?
The natives of Australia living in Queensland region cultivated Tea Tree shrubs extensively. It is extracted by the steam distillation of fresh leaves and wood from these tea tree shrubs. This essential oil is pale yellow or clear in color and has a fresh camphoraceous odor.
What makes it so popular among common masses?
At least once, you must have got a recommendation for using it for any particular problem related to your body.
Once the medicinal properties of it were discovered, it became a popular anti-septic used for curing cuts, burns, and boils.
It has since been used as a medication, from acne to cold sores, blisters to fungal infection, dandruff to bacterial infection and many more. If you have any of the above-mentioned ailments, it can become your savior.
Benefits for Skin
- Get Rid of Acne
Acne and pimples are common skin problems that could take place at part of the body and any age. Though it is frequent during the teenage age since the body goes through hormonal changes; however, there is no age bar for it. But thankfully, acne and pimple are not serious skin problems at least if you treat it at the onset itself.
It is an ideal solution for acne treatment as it is packed with anti-microbial properties and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces redness, inflammation, and swelling. You can use it afterward as well to get rid of acne scars.
How to Use: Add a few drops of it to your cleanser or moisturizer and apply it on the acne. Alternatively, you can make a face mask with fuller earth and 1-2 drops of it. Apply it to the concerned area and wash it off once the mask is dry. Alternatively, you can use a face wash or spot treatment that has tea tree oil as the main ingredient.
- Perfect Cure for Dry Skin
Since it has anti-inflammatory properties; thus; it is apt for treating inflammations that are caused due to dry skin. It can also cure eczema, which is one of the severe skin issues.
How to Use: Mix a few drops of it with your skin moisturizer or a carrier oil like coconut and almond oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area after taking a shower. Repeat the same at night time as well for better results.
- Ideal Treatment for Oily Skin
It is one of the versatile product that treats humongous skin problems that includes oil skin or the product of access sebum. It has antiseptic properties that help to combat oily skin. It removes the access oil that is trapped in the pores and gives you clean and clear skin.
How to Use: Mix a few drops of this essential oil with toner or moisturizer or even sunscreen and apply it regularly on your face before leaving home. Alternatively, you can add 1-2 drops of it into bentonite clay and apply the mask on the face, once in a week.
- Helps to Treat Minor Cuts, Scars, and Infections
Besides helping you to treat beauty related problems, the essential oil can be used for treating minor cuts, skin infections, and scars. This is one of the best benefits of tea tree oil for the skin as it is an excellent disinfectant and is loaded with antiseptic properties that help to heal the wound.
How to Use: Add a few drops of the essential oil to 1 spoon full honey. Mix it well and apply this paste over the cut or wound. Leave it for some time and rinse with the water.
Benefits for Hair
- Fights Back with Dandruff and Scalp Infection
The presence of anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties in the Tea tree oil is beneficial for dandruff and scalp infection treatment. It fights back with the fungus that causes scalp infection and dandruff without making your scalp dry. Also, it moisturizes the scalp and keeps it clean. On the regular use, you will see the vast difference as the flacking would completely subside.
How to Use: You can mix a few drops of it with your regular hair oil and use it like you would use your hair oil? Alternatively, you can mix it in your regular shampoo as well. Or else, you can use a shampoo and hair oil that comprises of tea tree oil.
- Bids Adieu to Head Lice
Head lice are common hair problems amongst young girls. The good news is you can remove head lice with the regular use of tea tree oil. The anti-microbial property makes it effective for head lice treatment.
How to Use: Add a few drops of this essential oil to the coconut oil and apply it evenly on your hair. Cover it with the head mask. By doing so, head lice will not be able to resist tea tree oil, and thus, they will die. After 30-40 minutes, remove the headgear or cover and wash your hair. Use the head comb to remove dead lice. Repeat the same once in a week, and soon there will be no lice.
- Excellent Remedy for Cradle Cap
Cradle cap is a scalp infection that is prevalent amongst babies. Though the problem is not serious, it causes discomfort among infants. Thankfully, this scalp problem could be treated with tea tree oil as it has anti-microbial properties.
How to Use: Combine a drop of it with baby shampoo or hair oil and use it to treat cradle cap.
- Excellent Hair Cleanser
Owing to all the beneficial properties, it makes for an ideal hair cleanser. It wards off all the pollutants and dirt accumulated on the scalp and hair and soothes the dry scalp.
How to Use: For best results, mix 2-3 drops of it into your shampoo or hair oil.
- Best for Nail Fungus Treatment
As you know, it is packed with anti-microbial properties that help to get rid of the nail fungus. On the regular use, it wards off the fungus and cures inflammation, if any. This is one of the best tea tree oil benefits.
How to Use: Add 4-5 drops of it to 3 teaspoons of coconut oil or almond oil. Mix them thoroughly. Pour this mixture into the bucket, half full with warm water. Soak your feet in the solution for 15-20 minutes and then dry them with the towel. During this process make sure, your nails are well-trimmed
- Good for Oral Health
Again, because of the anti-microbial properties and anti-inflammatory properties, the tea tree oil is ideal for treat oral infections and, most prominently, bad mouth odor.
How to Use: You can use it to swish regularly in the morning. Mix 1-2 drops of it to a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil and swish it. Once done, spit the oil.
Things to Remember While using
- Do not use it directly on the skin or health.
- Always mix it with the carrier oil or other ingredient and do not use it alone as it is volatile.
- Do a patch test before using this essential oil.
- Always trust a good brand of it.
FOR HOW MUCH TIME CAN I LEAVE TEA TREE OIL ON MY SCALP?
Tea tree oil ensures the health of your hair. So, it can be left on hair overnight for deep penetration if it is diluted with a carrier oil. With the continuous use of tea tree oil, the scalp will regain its lost moisture and nutrients resulting in shiny, smooth hair.
How to dilute tea tree oil for acne?
You can dilute tea tree oil with water, aloe vera gel, or any carrier oil like olive, almond, or coconut. Use an ear bud to apply the mixture to the pimple, and acne spots.
List of best Tea Tree Oil
Our highly prized Organic Wild Crafted Australian Tea Tree Oil comes from Tea Tree grown in their native environment in the pristine, untouched “Bungawalbyn Valley Basin” of New South Wales, Australia. Old Tree tea tree oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish your roots. To use tea tree oil for hair growth , mix a few drops of tea tree oil with any carrier oil (coconut, jojoba, almond). Mix it well and massage the mixture onto the scalp. Rinse thoroughly. The mixture should feel refreshing and will have a tingling effect on your scalp.
- Quantity: 15ml; Item Form: Oil
- Very sweet fragrance; Use for diffuser
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Usage: Add few drops of carrier oil, like jojoba, coconut, sesame, rub it on your palms that will help you for a sound sleep
- Container Type: Bottle
- Target Audience: Men & Women
Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil for Aromatherapy – Tea Tree Essential Oil for Healthy Skin, Face, and Hair
Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of the tea tree plant through steam distillation method. The tea tree oil for skin acne offered by Rey Naturals is renowned all across the globe as an effective solution for attaining healthier and best-ever state of the skin and hair. It has been used since earlier times to keep the skin free from all sorts of infections owing to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. This miraculous essential oil also has applications in aromatherapy because it helps to keep the skin healthier and suppler than ever.
Bath oil: Put a few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil in your bathing water to ascertain a relaxing bath whilst ascertaining clean, clear and healthy skin.
Haircare: Mix few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil in your preferred hair or carrier oil. Gently massage onto the scalp and hair to enjoy healthier hair.
Acne Care : Dilute few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil in your preferred skin cream to make the best acne and pimple cream. Apply it as acne n pimple cream or use it with a carrier oil and apply on the skin for eliminating spots and infections.
Insect repellent: Put a few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil on a cotton ball and keep at places where insects are spotted the most.
- FOR ALL SKIN & HAIR TYPES – Whether you have clear or oily skin, Rey Natural’s Tea Tree Oil will restore and revitalize to leave it looking healthier than ever!
- 100% NATURAL AND ORGANIC – Our healing Tea Tree Oil comes from the leaves of naturally gown tea tree, and contains no additives or harmful ingredients
- USAGE INSTRUCITONS – Add 3 to 4 drops in almond oil for an overnight mask for best results – or add a few drops to a mixture of yogurt and honey for skin-brightening effects!
- REDUCES ACNE AND IMPROVES MOOD – Tea Tree Oil’s natural formula makes it great for organic acne care, and its organic aroma is great for unwinding and relaxing!
- ADDITIONAL USES – Tea Tree Oil is extremely versatile, and can be added to shampoo, bath oil, acne treatment, or insect repellent!
- Target Audience: Women
Appreciated for a fresh & calming aroma, tea tree oil is appreciated for its wide number of therapeutic benefits for skin, hair and even it works better to ward off insects. It can be diluted in any of the carrier oils to have its amazing cleansing and nourishing benefits. Besides, a few drops in aromatherapy session or diffuser can also do wonders for the body wellness.
HOW TO USE:
Just use 4-5 drops of tea tree essential oil in a suitable carrier oil before topical application.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Methods of Usage: Aromatherapy, Topical
- Aromatherapy: Put few drops of essential oil in an aromatherapy diffuser or oil burner to let its calming aroma released into all corners of the interiors for a relaxed feel.
- Skin Care: Mix a few drops of this oil in a suitable carrier oil of your choice like jojoba or argan and apply over the skin thoroughly to have a sense of moisturized & healthy skin.
- Massage: Dilute few drops of this therapeutic grade essential oil into your chosen blend and massage softly all over the body to let it absorb deeply into the skin.
- 100% Natural Tea tree Oil – Steam distilled from the leaves of tea tree plant.
- Ideal for use over skin. Recommended by most of the natural aroma therapists. Dilution with carrier oil is recommended before topical application on skin.
- The strong smell is irritating to mosquitoes and other bugs. Diluting tea tree oil in water makes an all-natural insect-repellent to ward-off mosquitoes and other small insects.
- Application of tea tree oil over hair by diluting in carrier oil or regular hair oil also helps to gain longer and stronger hair. Just massage this oil deeper into the hair hair roots and leave it for almost 30 minutes. Shiny, bouncy and stronger hair is all what you will get.
- When used in aromatherapy or with aroma diffuser, the calming aroma of tea tree oil also helps to clear respiratory tract for effortless breathing.
Soulflower Tea Tree Essential Oil, Undiluted, 100% Natural for Acne, Pimples, Dandruff & Under arm -Therapeutic Grade for aromatherapy
FINEST GRADE OF PURE, UNDILUTED ESSENTIAL OIL FROM INDIA: Soulflower Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) by steam distillation. Soulflower is SUPERIOR as it only offers the finest grade of organic essential oils. Pure and Natural Ingredients that are grown in India. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Made with expertise of 2 decades. Essential oils should not be used directly and must be diluted with any Soulflower Carrier Oil.
MULTIPLE BENEFITS: It balances oil, controls pimples & dandruff, adds freshness, protects skin, hair & scalp, conditions nails lips and controls odor. Add it to your daily bath. Use it with your daily moisturizer for your skin. Mix 2 drops with your regular oil to massage on the scalp. There are many DIYs that use Tea Tree Essential oil which benefit the skin & hair.
PERFECT FOR AROMATHERAPY: Tea Tree has a fresh minty and vibrant aroma. One of the best ways to achieve all benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil is to use it for diffusion. It helps you breathe healthy.
SUPPORTS ACTIVITIES: The use of essential oils is a wonderful way to comfort and enhance long term care. Ideal to use after gardening trekking, during spa, yoga, meditation and for skin and hair rejuvenation, during summer months, massage after a long hour of strenuous activity or for a facial steam.
RANGE OF AYURVEDIC HANDMADE PRODUCTS: Explore our wide range of little gifts of nature made with extra love and care to meet all your beauty needs. Essential oils, Carrier Oils, Aroma Oils, Organic Soaps & Shampoo Bars, Bath Salts and more!
Organix Mantra Tea Tree Essential Oils for Skin, Hair, Face, Acne Care, 100% Pure, Natural and Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
Organix Mantra Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant tea tree with the botanical name melaleuca alternifolia. The essential oil is extracted using the steam distillation. The aroma of the essential oil is medicinal and herbaceous at the top and middle note. It is woody and earthy at the base note.
- SKIN CARE : To reduce skin inflammation, irritation, make a solution with one teaspoon coconut oil, five drops of tea tree oil and five drops of lavender oil. Apply this on your skin every day. To treat acne, add a couple of drops of TTO to your moisturizer and apply it on the acne affected area. You will get clearer skin.
- HAIR CARE : To promote hair growth, add a couple of drops of TTO to your regular oil and massage it into your scalp. To get rid of the dandruff, add two to three drops of this oil to your shampoo.
- ORAL CARE : Add a drop of this oil to water to make homemade mouthwash. To make homemade toothpaste, mix a couple of drops of coconut, tea tree oil to a teaspoon of baking soda. It will kill the bacteria that causes bad breath, lowers the risk of tooth decay, and also soothe the inflamed skin inside the mouth. Once in week, sterilize your tooth brush in a water mixed with a drop of TTO.
- FOOT CARE : Anti-fungal properties of this oil is known to fight nail fungus and aids in relaxing the soles
- MOOD ENHANCER : To relax your body and mind, add a few drops of this essential oil into your bathing water. It refreshes your body and the aroma soothes your mind. Also, use it in a diffuser to relax your body and mind.
The Beauty Co. Tea Tree Oil For Acne and Blemish-Free Skin | Essential Oil | Natural | Face Oil | Made in India
Flair and Care for your Skin and Hair!
Your skin is the most precious ornament you can ever wear. While your skin works itself to make you look good, why don’t you give your skin the love it deserves? The tea tree oil by The Beauty co. gives you a perfect and natural solution for all your skin and hair problems.
With the natural elements, your skin would thank you for handling it with so much care! Along with providing cure to diseases, it gives your skin an inner strength and helps in fighting any potential infections. Pair it up with ABC Hair Growth oil to disinfect your hair from all the harmful effects of dandruff, thinning hair and hair fall.
How to use?
- Skin: Apply the tea tree oil gently with a cotton swab on the affected area of your skin and leave it for some hours. Always use the oil on dry skin.
- Hair: For hair, use it as your regular oil in your scalp. Make sure you massage the scalp gently so that it reaches roots and strands equally.
- Body: Get rid of various bodily malfunctioning such as joint pain, muscle pain, lower immunity.
- Aroma Therapy: Apply the essential oil on your sheets before sleeping or simple dab the oil on cotton balls and keep in the room to rejuvenate your senses!
- Has antibacterial properties which make skin clearer.
- Anti-inflammatory and reduces acne scars
- Can be used with shampoo for longer and healthier hair.
- Helps in fighting dandruff, removing lice, and itchiness.
Aromatique Tea Tree Oil For Face 100% Pure,Best Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Essential Oil for Skin Acne, Hair
Features & Benefits:
- Premium Quality Oil: We follow strict guidelines to protect the natural properties of the oil during extraction and packaging. Therapeutic grade for maximum potency.
- Experience : Tea Tree essential oil is renowned for its rich history and distinct scent. When diffused for aromatherapy tea tree oil creates a soothing, uplifting and revitalizing ambiance to any home or workplace.
- Ancient Apothecary essential oils are 100 percent pure. They never dilute our essential oils with preservatives or any liquid. In every bottle of our oils you will get 100% pure essential oil.
- Discover Freshness: Open yourself to the calming, distinct, cleansing effects of Ancient Apothecary Tea Tree Essential Oils. It can add a refreshing, tea tree-filled pop to your everyday life.
Best known for improving concentration and mental clarity, its warn, fresh and spicy-camphoraceous odor enhances intellectual capacity.
StBotanica essential oils are rare opuses of nature, reminiscent of ancient therapies of the body and the soul. Handpicked and harvested from the world’s most verdant soils and meticulously perfected, their olfactory manna is an unearthed treasure.
Each StBotanica essential oil is encased in this 100 percent recyclable glass chosen for its exquisite ability to preserve the molecular integrity of this delicate oil.
Directions for use:
- Diffused aromatically: drop 5-8 drops in a diffuser burner or vaporizer. It will give off a pleasurable aroma creating a pleasant atmosphere on any occasion, disinfecting the air of unwanted odors and some airbone pathogens.
- Bath; make an everyday occasion a new experience. Add a bit of relaxation to your bath by dropping a few drops into the bathtub, making the ordinary extraordinary.
- Massage; ease out the stresses in your mind while loosening up tired muscles. Mix 5 drops in 10ml of base oil for massage.
- 100 percent premium grade essential oil
- 100 percent pure and natural no additives, fillers, bases or carriers added
- Natural, pure and safe oils. This product is not for medicinal use. This product is not diluted with chemicals, fillers, additives or other ingredients
Indus Valley Tea Tree Essential oil is derived from Melaleuca Alternifolia plant. It is famous for its versatile uses on skin and other properties.
It helps in killing germs and gives skin a soothing freshness. It is also very beneficial as decongestant and immune boosting when massaged on the chest, back, and feet. It also helps in cleaning the germs on the face and the skin.
It is also very good for hair care as it helps to reduce dandruff and flaky scalp and gives nourishment. It is 100% organic, natural and completely safe to use.
Features & Benefits:
- It is also very good for hair care.
- It is 100% organic, natural and completely safe to use.
- It helps in killing germs and gives skin a soothing freshness.
- Tea Tree Essential oil is derived from Melaleuca Alternifolia plant.
- Very beneficial as decongestant and immune boosting when massaged on the chest, back, and feet.
Isn’t it so surprising? So many health benefits by such a petite bottle of a tea tree oil? Amazing, isn’t it? So roll up your sleeves girls and get your pick of a tea tree oil. Your skin will thank you!
Tea tree oils can not only be applied directly on the affected area but can also be mixed with several face masks and toners. If you are such a lazy bone that applying an oil seems like a huge task to you then you can opt for a tea tree oil face wash, it will have the same amazing benefits on skin although at a snail’s pace.
For purchasing best and reviewed products visit our website “Ripplenfortunate“