You can't buy Happiness, but you can buy Tea and that's kind of same thing.
A cup of chai, a rainy season and some samosas and pakoras are all time favorites of every Indian. Tea is one of the most needy and popular beverage which is almost consumed in every family. Most of the people cannot live without it; It is just like opium for them because it provides refreshment and energy in the morning. Tea is also good for health it reduces metabolism and maintains blood pressure and keeps you fit and reduces weight as well.
An average Indian can’t think of a morning without sipping a cup of tea. India is one of the biggest tea producers in India. The domestic market volume of tea is more than 12000 CR in India.
India is the 2nd largest tea producer in the world. The local tea industry in India has a market value of more than Rs 12000 crores. Assam alone contributes more than 50 percent to total tea production in India.
Do you want to know about best tea Brands companies in India?
There can be several factors for choosing the top-selling tea brands in India but we have collected some of the most selling names that will give you an idea of Indian tea brands selling industry.
Here is a list of the most popular Tea Brands of India.
Top 10 Tea Brands of India
Tata Tea Limited is owned by the Tata Group. It is India’s best and most widely consumed Tea Brands and is the world’s second largest manufacturer and distributor of tea. Tata Tea has launched a social campaign named “Jaago Re!” to awaken the youth against corruption. Tata Tea is the biggest player in the Tea Industry of India. Tata Tea owns five brands in India: Tata Tea, Tetley, Kanan Devan, Chakra Gold, and Gemini. Tata Tea has subsidiaries in Australia, Great Britain, United States, Czech Republic and India.
- These gently rolled 15% long leaf, open up in boiling water to release a superior aroma
- Tata Tea Gold – A perfect tea, beyond compare
- Tata Tea tapped into this rich insight and developed Tata Tea Gold. Its uniqueness lies in the superior balance it maintains between strength and aroma
Society Tea is owned by Hasmukhrai & Co. established 75 years ago. They are the key tea manufacturers in India since 1933, and today, Society Tea is known for its consistent taste and richness of quality.
- Pure aroma – Society is synonymous to a fragrant aroma and is known nationally as well as internationally for it.
- Society has an innovative advertising campaign and strong distribution network.
- Blend, brew, taste
- Refreshing tea
A premium CTC leaf brand, Double Diamond represents strength – that of character, achievement and elegance. Packaged in the Duncans home colours and iconised diamonds, this flagship brand is the chosen cup of the educated, young and forward-looking couples of today, who believe in the ‘right quality at the right price’. A trendsetter in the jar segment, Double Diamond maintains an attractive inventory of jars and is also available in small packs.
- Just a spoonful of this tea brews a rejuvenating cup, where strong flavour and aroma co-exist in fine balance.
- Rich in Anti Oxidants
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Natural Fat burner
- Suitable for Diabetics
- 125 Green Tea bag
Red Label is for the housewife who seeks to bring her family together over a cup of great Red Label with its perfect strength taste and colour. With the tag line ’Chuskiyaan Zindagi ki’, It is the second largest tea brand in the country. Red Label is a 107 year old brand and has tremendous equity and heritage in the Indian market. Red Label holds the Guinness Record for the world’s largest tea party. It is now proven that regular consumption of 3 cups of Red Label Natural Care every day can enhance one’s immunity and help one fall ill less often.
- Blend of tea rich in taste and rich in healthy flavonoids
- A tasty way to stay healthy
- Quick and easy
- Just mix with hot water and its ready, vending machine ready
- Best for large quanity / heavy use
Brooke Bond Taj Mahal- India’s best tea since 1966. For over four decades, Taj Mahal has been the gold standard of tea in India. It has been a pioneer of innovations in the Indian tea market. Taj Mahal was the first to introduce tea bags and also the first to usher-in new formats like instant tea and dessert tea. Taj Mahal is the most premium brand of tea in the Indian market. Since 2006, Saif Ali Khan is the brand ambassador of Taj Mahal Tea.
- Taj Mahal is special because it is made from the rarest and the best tea leaves.
- A perfect combination of strength and flavour that leaves you saying WAH TAJ!
- Same great taste of Taj Mahal NOW in a New pack
- Unique flavour lock vacuum sealed pack to keep the tea fresh
- Every Taj Mahal cup is created by tasting 1000s of teas then graded and blended to perfection
- A legacy of 50 and more years
- Also available in Tea bags
Waghbakri tea house is a premium tea house in inception since the year 1892. The tea baron, Sir Narandas Desai started the company in Ahemadabad being experienced in the art of blending and tea growing which he learned while owning a tea estate in South Africa. Sir Narandas Desai was praised by Mahatma Gandhi for his commendable work. The generations that followed gave boost to his pioneering efforts and developed the business to its present status of being one of the largest tea houses in India.
- National brand
- There is nothing better than starting your day with a cup of hot Wagh Bakri tea.
- Made from tea leaves that has been procured from the best tea gardens of India, the tea, leaves you feeling refreshed and ready to go conquer the world.
- Trust, Tradition, History, Heritage – Taste all this in a cup of Tea.
- Handpicked from the best tea gardens.
- Ensures a strong taste.
Lipton is a very famous brand of Tea in India, currently owned by Hindustan Unilever. Lipton teas are a blend selected from many different plantations around the world, from well-known producing countries like India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, and China. Lipton Yellow Label is blended from as many as 20 different teas. Available in over 110 countries, Lipton is particularly popular in Europe, North America and the Middle East, parts of Asia and Australia. Lipton’s main pillar brands are Lipton Yellow Label and Lipton Iced Tea. Other product lines exist as well, like the Lipton pyramid range in Europe and North America, and Lipton Milk Tea in East Asia.
- Lipton fruit flavoured green teas
- A fruity floral twist to start your day off right. Easy, everyday wellbeing.
- Green tea can help you make the most of everyday. It gives you the uplift you need to stay focused and embrace whatever comes your way.
- Lipton Green Tea has your heart in mind. Unsweetened Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea contains about 150mg of flavonoids per serving.
- A daily consumption of at least 400mg of flavonoids may help maintain a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines.
- Product of USA
Tetley, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Global Beverages, is the world’s second largest manufacturer and distributor of tea. Owned by India’s Tata Group, Tetley’s manufacturing and distribution business is spread across 40 countries and sells over 60 branded tea bags. It is the largest tea company in the United Kingdom and Canada and the second largest in the United States by volume. Tata Tea Group, now Tata Global Beverages, is the second largest manufacturer of tea in the world after Unilever.
- Regardless of how your day is going, you will need a dose of freshness to relax and rejuvenate.
- Naturally rich in antioxidants, Tetley Green Tea gives you just that.
- The antioxidants help to reduce the harmful effects that stress and pollution may have on your body.
- Containing five times more antioxidants than fruit and vegetables, a cup of Tetley Natural Green Tea helps cleanse from within, from all those pollutants and toxins that our bodies are exposed to on a daily basis
- Rejuvenate yourself every day with a cup of Tetley Natural Green Tea
- Bring fresh water to boil. Green tea is best made with water at 85 degree. Pour water into cup.
- Place one teabag and allow it to brew for about 2 mins. Remove the teabag. Sweeten with honey or sugar as desired. Green Tea is best had without milk
- Try a cup everyday to know how it refreshes you like a 5 minute vacation on a busy day! Free your mind that’s Tetley.
Marvel, a leading branded organization, is one of the India’s most recognized and respected brands. Conceived in 1994 by Shri R.C.Jain, the Marvel group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from FMCG, Real Estate and Health Care. Marvel Tea Estate (India) Limited is amongest India’s top 3 branded tea packaging companies, with over 3000 distributors network. It has a unique brand identity and tea taste which is the key strength of the company. Marvel Tea is Rich in taste, flavour and aroma.
- It is Made for premium class segment.
- Best Assam Tea
- Best Quality Product
- With Extra Long Leaves
- Contains antioxidants which provide nourishment and energy to the body.
- Fill your cup with Marvel Yellow Tea and be energized for the whole day.
- Millions of tea lovers across the nation love sipping Marvel tea and have recognized it as a trusted brand for their daily supply of freshness and great tea time experience.
- * Meant for the people of upper and elite classes. *
- Contains antioxidants which provide nourishment and energy to the body.
- * Approved by renowned tea-testers before hitting the market. *
- Obtained from the significantly selected tea gardens in Assam Marvel Yellow tea is intended to provide the tea drinkers with an experience that awakens their spirits to new energies.
- Every cup leaves you longing for another!
When the British introduced tea in India, Desi Chai was born; When Chai was introduced in an Indian home, Masala Chai was born. And when Masala Chai Premix was introduced by Girnar, Instant ghar-jaisi-chai was born. Girnar’s Masala Chai Premix is a ready-made (pre-mixed)powder of robust Desi Chai, complemented by the stimulating flavour of Cardamom, Cloves, Black pepper and Ginger; finished with the subtlety of Cinnamon and Nutmeg.
- Instant Masala Tea.
- Contains 36 sachets of instant tea.
- Combination of Natural tea extract & mixture of aromatic Indian spices.
- complemented by the stimulating flavour of Cardamom, Cloves, Black pepper and Ginger; finished with the subtlety of Cinnamon and Nutmeg.
From the above discussion it is very clear that, the tea is one of the most important beverages in every family. Through the above discussion we got to know about different tea brand consumed by Indian families.
A cup of Tea Solves Everything!
These are some of the basic and most preferred tea brand in India. As said, all of these have their own quality and branding, so it is completely upon the customers to decide which one is the best!
- Baking makes you feel like home!
- 7 Indian pulses and beans – Awesome protein source
- 7 BEST INSTANT FOOD- Wake Up It’s Food O’Clock
- 5 PACKAGED FOOD PRODUCTS ALL YOU NEED TO HAVE TO CHEER UP THE LOCKDOWN!!!
- Dry fruits – Boost your health and mind
- 5 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS TO BOOST UP THE IMMUNE SYSTEM