Home cooks have plenty of options when it comes to choosing which type of oil to sauté, bake and drizzle with. Some, like soyabean oil, olive oil, are well known, and others, like avocado or coconut oil, are less familiar.
If you’re wondering which is the best cooking oil for your health then you are at the right place.
Soybean oil is a vegetable oil that’s extracted from the seeds of the soybean plant. It’s also incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of cooking methods, including frying, baking, and roasting. Plus, it’s been linked to several health benefits, especially when it comes to your heart, skin, and bones.
Health Benefits of Soybean Oil
Soyabean oil , the taste of health 🙂
- Soybean oil is known to control bad cholesterol levels and hence, reducing the risks of the heart diseases like heart attacks, atherosclerosis and other heart conditions. It has omega-3 fatty acids that reduce bad cholesterol.
- Soybean oil also helps to cure the Alzheimer’s Syndrome. This oil has high levels of vitamin K that improvises the brain functioning.
- Intake of Soybean oil also results in the improvement of bone health by making them stronger. The soyabean oil has good amount of calcium and vitamin K. Eventually, it also helps in the prevention of the osteoporosis.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin K is also linked with the improvement of the eye sight and prevention of macular degeneration and cataracts. It also gives relief in the dry eyes.
Best Soybean Oil Brands in India
Now, after the benefits of this oil, it’s time for the list of the top Soybean oils for cooking available in Indian market.
Fortune Soya Health Oil is one of the best oils for cooking and popular too. The soyabean oil contains zero cholesterol and free of the trans fats. It maintains strong bones. Its vitamin K and Omega 6 fatty acids help in improving the vision and prevent the cataract also. Moreover, oils like this aids in the removal of bad cholesterol.
- Fortune Soya Health Oil contains zero cholesterol
- It helps maintain strong bones and good vision.
- Rich in ‘Omega 3’ -an essential fatty acid for the human body
- Fortune healthy cooking oil gives your body the essential fatty acids and keeps your heart healthy.
Dhara is a well known and trusted brand that needs no introduction. Dhara makes so many oils like the mustard oil, vegetable oil etc and this soybean oil is also one of the oils that Dhara makes. This oil has a low absorbing feature that makes sure that the oil is absorbed less in the food and hence, you consume lesser oil. It is appropriate for all types of cooking.
- Dhara Nourish refined sunflower oil contains the goodness of vitamin A and D2 (added).
- It is a good source of poly-unsaturated fatty acid with goodness of vitamin E.
- Dhara Nourish sunflower oil contains high amount of linoleic acid (omega 6) and essential fatty acid (EFA) which cannot be synthesized in the body and has to be consumed from external sources.
ANUPAM GOLD Lite Refined Cooking Soyabean Oil Is Manufactured From Hand Picked Soybean Seeds, Using A Traditional Process, But In A Modern Set Up. This Helps To Retain Natural Properties, Enhancing The Taste Of Food. Highly Preferred For Healthy Dishes. It Is The Perfect Choice For Cooking Indian Delicacies.
- Material Features: Vegeterian
- Shelf Life: 6 Months, (180 In Days)
- Material: Soya Seeds; Quantity: 455 Gm
- Package Content: One Soyabean Oil Pack Of 500 Ml Bottle
- Act as A Digestive Aid In Neutralising Toxins
- It Helps To Retain Natural Properties,
- It helps in enhancing The Taste Of Food.
- It is Highly Preferred For Healthy Dishes.
Patanjali soyabean oil is produced with physically refining technology no conventional chemical refining process used sun flower oil is known for cholesterol lowering properties and healthy heart.
- It is physically refined soyabean oil,contains permitted antioxidants and anti foaming agent.
- It is free from argemone oil.
- This oil is Tasty and Healthy.
Saffola is a popular brand that makes cooking oils. This oil is a blend of 2 oils like Saffola active is a unique blend of 80% refined rice bran oil and 20% soybean oil. It is a healthy blend that can give you the benefits of both the oils. Rice bran oil has many anti-oxidants that are good for the heart while soybean oil has the antioxidants such as vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin k. The Losorb technology ensures a lower absorption of oil in your food.
- Saffola Active, Pro weight Watchers, edible oil is a unique blend of 80% refined rice bran oil and 20% soybean oil
- Dual Seed Technology: Gives you the goodness of two oils in one
- Saffola Active blended cooking oil has the combined benefits of Antioxidants and LOSORB Technology
- LOSORB Technology: Results in upto 27%* lesser oil absorption in your fried food (*Basis frying studies on potato, 2018)
- Since the quantity of oil consumed every day is as important as the right quality of oil you choose for daily cooking, Saffola Active, blended edible oil, helps you ensure both
- Saffola Edible Oils are fortified with Vitamin A, D which helps against night blindness and supports strong bones
Vaibhav Edibles PVT Ltd., are an eminent Manufacturer and Supplier of Refined Oil. It is all due to fine processing job work followed by stringent quality testing on regular basis, they are able to produce Grade-A Food Oils and other food products such as Refined Oil , Refine Mustard Oil, Refined Soyabean Oil, Refined Rice Bran Oil.Their Soyabean oil is pure and free of the chemicals and additives like cheap oils or fillers. It absorbs less in the food that you prepare, hence you get the benefits of the oils plus you eat less oil.
- It is 100% pure refined soyabean oil
- It is Rich in Natural Vitamins & minerals
- It is Healthy and light
- It is pure and free of the chemicals and additives like cheap oils or fillers.
- It absorbs less in the food
Madhuri refiners Pvt Ltd. is 27 years old, very strong MP based edible oil brand that catered to the taste of the populace of the state. Since its inception, Madhuri cooking oil has been identified as a healthier and tastier alternative to regular cooking mediums. Madhuri Refined Soybean Oil is enriched with purity, premium taste and is a healthy cooking oil. Madhuri Refined Soyabean oil is manufactured & packed under hygienic conditions at the ultra modern plant located in Indore.
- Extracted from world class Soyabean seeds.
- Hygienically Manufactured & packed and it Reduces LDL (Bad Cholesterol) Levels.
- A rich source of Vitamin E and Antioxidants that provide better immunity.
- Contains Omega-3, Omega-6 & essential fatty acids
- Improves Blood circulation and reduces Blood pressure.
- It has a balanced amount of fatty acids that help in absorbing nutrients.
- Madhuri Refined Soybean Oil is enriched with purity, premium taste and is a healthy cooking oil.
- It has a balanced amount of Linoleic and fatty acids that helps in absorbing nutrients and growth of cells.
- Madhuri refined Soyabean oil preserves the inherent goodness and properties of Soyabean to give consumers light, tasty and healthy refined oil.
So, these are the best soybean cooking oils available in India. Have you used soybean oil before? Which is your favorite brand? Do share in the comments. Don’t forget to check out the best sunflower oils in India.
- Baking makes you feel like home!
- 7 BEST INSTANT FOOD- Wake Up It’s Food O’Clock
- 7 Indian pulses and beans – Awesome protein source
- Dry fruits – Boost your health and mind
- 5 PACKAGED FOOD PRODUCTS ALL YOU NEED TO HAVE TO CHEER UP THE LOCKDOWN!!!
- 5 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS TO BOOST UP THE IMMUNE SYSTEM