The quote ‘HEALTH IS WEALTH‘, We all have been listening since childhood. Gone are those days where health drinks were considered to be given to kids only. yes, these days we all know that an exercise regime must go hand in hand with a healthy diet routine. And a balanced diet must include some healthy, refreshing and hydrating drinks!
Nutritional needs are always different for people depending upon age, gender, health conditions and more. Therefore, it is important that you take the right kind of health supplements and health drinks.
Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
Best Health Drinks for Women
If you are planning to buy health drinks for women, here are the most popular and trusted options that you can go for:-
Bournvita has been a popular health drink for years and a few years ago, it has released this variant for women.
- Cadbury is a delicious chocolate health drink which is enriched with vitamin (d, b2, b9, b12)
- The combination of calcium, vitamins and minerals helps multiply the power of milk
- It is a malted chocolate drink mix that can be enjoyed piping hot or deliciously cold
- It is rich in Vitamin D, calcium, folic acid and iron which helps them in getting stronger bones and reduce fatigue by giving you enough energy to carry out your daily tasks.
- It is also rich in Vitamin B12 that helps in the transportation of oxygen to blood cells and keeps your red blood cells healthy.
- Since it has been created keeping in mind the nutritional needs of Indian women depending upon their lifestyle, it is ideal for almost everyone.
This has been created to keep the bones of women healthy. It is the right drink that women can start taking after the age of 30 to ensure that their bone health is maintained and the risk of osteoporosis is lowered.
- Specialized nutrition for women
- Contains nutrients important for bone health
- 100% RDA of Calcium for strong bones
- 100% RDA of Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- It even has Vitamin K2 that helps in binding the bones together and will keep your joints stronger
- It has calcium that is needed for making the bones stronger and Vitamin D that is needed for the absorption of calcium
- Since it is a vegetarian product, it can be added to milk and taken by almost every woman
This protein powder has been created to meet the needs of active women who do too many physical activities every day and want to keep their muscles strong.
- 100% Natural Protein, from Plant & Milk Sources, a unique blend of Soy & Whey proteins
- Improves energy and strength
- Its delicious chocolate flavour ensures that you get good health in good taste.
- Besides meeting the protein needs of the body, it even gives calcium, iron and amino acids which makings it a good option for both mind and body.
- It is available in chocolate flavour to let you have nutrition in a delicious manner.
- It even has DHA that helps in monitoring cholesterol levels and prevents vision-impairment that comes with increasing age.
- It Builds immunity and supports fitness
- Critical for muscle growth and repair
- 8g protein with every 10g scoop
This protein supplement has been specially created for pregnant and lactating women. It is rich in DHA which is not only good for the mother but is also needed for the brain development of the foetus.
- 34 gm / 100 gm of predigested protein supplement for easier absorption.
- 50 percent extra protein as compared to regular milk food drinks
- Low fat
- 100 percent vegetarian source of protein
- It is rich in DHA
- It is also a good source of minerals and vitamins that are needed by women for their special needs.
- It is also available in Vanilla flavour besides this chocolate one.
This is another popular option available in the market of health drinks for women. It has extracts of various medicinal herbs in it that help in making this protein powder healthier.
- It is a combination of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate along with essential vitamins and minerals.
- The herbs in it make your body stronger from the inside and also help in burning body fat.
- This protein powder is free from gluten and does not contain any added artificial sweeteners.
- It is ideal for most of the fitness routines and goals and even helps in improving the texture of skin and hair.
- A 30 g of protein and herbs provides 22 g. of whey protein with whey isolate as the primary ingredient, 6.5 g of bcaa along with 28 essential vitamins and minerals
- The unique blend of ayurvedic herbs such as shatavari, tulsi, ginger with class-1 protein helps to reduce body fat%
- It also build lean muscles, provide stress relief, boost stamina, ease post workout muscle soreness, support mental clarity, alertness and focus
- This product has undergone thorough safety and checks and has been manufactured at FSSAI/ISO certified quarters
- Excellent taste – 30 g of protein and herbs when mixed with 300 ml of milk or water makes for a delicious protein rich shake.
- Drink it early in the morning with your breakfast or post workout
A healthy outside starts from the inside
Choose your desired fitness drink for women and take the right step towards a healthy body.
- 10 Best Health Drinks for Children to bring Power back
- Have a Healthy Breakfast before anything
- BEAT THE HEAT with the Best Face Wipes!
- Papaya- 7 ways to Rejuvenate your skin
- 7 Ways to Use Coconut Oil in Your Beauty Regime
- Aloe Vera – 100 ways to the Beautiful Skin
- 10 Impressive Reasons why Menstrual Cups are best!