There are many items on a baby registry that are in the “nice to have” or “make your life easier” category, but diapers, yes… baby diapers fall on the “absolutely essential” list. Not only do you use them several times a day — newborns can go through 10 (!) in a single day — but you’ll also need to keep diapers in stock for years to come. With so many different diaper brands out there, choosing the best diapers for your little one can be difficult.
Newborns need special care as their skin is very vulnerable and sensitive to developing diaper rash. Most brands have special diapers for newborn that takes care of their sensitive skin. Some of the best options are-
Top 10 Diaper Brands for Babies
Below is a list of the best baby diapers for sensitive skin available online and in the market today.
All of you must be familiar with this brand. The pant-style diapers by Pampers will help keep your baby dry and comfortable throughout the night.
- Pampers baby-dry pants style diapers are the only pants in India with Ultra Absorb Core, Double Leak Guards and Lotion with Aloe Vera
- Ultra Absorb Core – Locks in wetness with an inner layer of super absorbent Magic Gel that locks away wetness for up to 12 hours. Washable : No
- Double Leak Guards – Provides up to 100% protection from leakage even after 12 hours of use
- Baby lotion with Aloe Vera helps protect your baby’s delicate skin from diaper rash and irritation
- A top layer with cotton like soft material, for a comfortable night’s sleep, Organic Type: Natural
- Pampers Diapers are the No.1 choice of Doctors
- Fun exterior graphics; fun designs and characters to enjoy with your baby
Huggies Wonder Pants Diapers are one of the best baby diapers available in India. These overnight diapers can provide ultimate comfort to your baby at night. Once you start using these for your baby, he will sleep peacefully.
- It has a super stretchy elastic that adapts to a baby’s waist and fits comfortably.
- Soaks the moisture and keeps a baby dry up to 12 hours.
- It can prevent diaper rashes.
- It comes with a Triple Leak-guard, an extra padding on the sides of diaper, which helps reduce leakage from the sides on to the baby’s thigh & legs.
MamyPoko Pants extra absorbent pant style diapers are also very good. By making your baby wear this diaper, you will have nothing to worry. Your baby will sleep soundly at night.
- It has crisscross absorbent sheet which absorbs 7 glasses of urine and spreads it evenly ; Elastic Waistband
- Diaper does not get heavy because urine does not get collected at one place because of its crisscross absorbent sheet
- It has stretchable thigh support which prevents thigh gaps and hence prevents leakage
- Its breathable cotton like cover prevents stuffiness even when used for long hours
- It is easy to wear
- It comes in special winnie the pooh design from the house of Disney
Do you want pool diapers for your baby? We have covered those too. These are comfortable and also ideal for babies who visit the beaches with their families often.
- Its stretchy waistband ensures that it can be pulled on and off easily even when wet.
- The dual leak guard barriers of this diaper ensure that the mess remains within the diapers.
- It has fun and cool graphics which will make your baby look cute.
- It is comfortable to wear and doesn’t swell in water, unlike regular diapers.
Bella Baby Happy Diapers is one of the few baby diapers which protects the navel area and assists babies who have undergone special umbilical cord cutting. It’s definitely worth a try.
- It prevents diaper rashes.
- It is 100% breathable which will keep your baby’s skin healthy.
- It is chlorine-free and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Contains green-tea extracts which have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Includes a wetness indicator and elastic fasteners for supreme comfort.
Himalaya Herbal diapers offer premium comfort and extra protection to babies who have sensitive skin. This diaper will protect your little one against diaper rashes and ensure a comfortable sleep.
- It has the goodness of aloe vera and Yashada Bhasma.
- Comes with a breathable fabric.
- Absorbs moisture quickly.
- It has an anti-rash shield which prevents diaper rashes.
- It has a wetness indicator that turns green when a baby soils his diaper.
- It is leak-proof.
Pigeon Ultra Premium Diapers are comfortable and fit easily. These diapers provide maximum absorbency. Here’s what you need to know about these diapers.
- The crisscross pattern and highly absorbent material of these diapers keep a baby dry for up to 12 hours, and prevent diaper rashes and infections.
- These diapers include a wetness indicator which tells the parent the time to change the diaper.
- These diapers have breathable fabric and a soft elastic waistband to ensure a comfy fit.
Teddyy Baby Easy Pant Style Diapers are one of the best disposable baby diapers out there. These diapers are ideal for babies with sensitive skin. These diapers also fit comfortably and your baby will be able to move around with ease.
- These diapers have a cloth-like fabric.
- The soft and breathable fabric ensures that a baby stays dry all night long.
- These diapers are a snug fit around the waist and thighs, thus giving freedom of movement.
Pampers Active Baby Diapers are the best washable baby diapers available out there.
- These diapers are made from ultra soft cotton material.
- Infused with baby lotion to shield delicate skin from rashes and infections.
- The best tape-style diaper out there in the market.
Huggies is a brand we all are familiar with and there’s a reason why – it’s because they make some of the best diapers for babies.
- These diapers have an air-fresh cover that keeps a baby’s skin fresh.
- Quick lock system prevents leakage.
- Blue speed dry layers soak up the moisture in a jiffy.
- Clinically-tested and prevent diaper rashes.
Diapers are real saviors as they can keep the baby feeling fresh and comfortable. Buying the right diaper is essential so you can benefit from all the features it offers. How do you select diapers for your baby? Do share your tips with us in the comments section below.
Also read my blog on ‘Best Baby wipes for your little Angel’