When it comes to your baby, you’re always going to want the best baby wipes, as babies’ skin can be sensitive, and with many diaper changes a day, you want the best baby wipes that won’t irritate their precious little bottoms.
Now that it has been well-established that we can’t really survive without a baby wipes, the question is, which brand to use? Newborn baby’s skin is soft and gentle. So, obviously, there is no way you can compromise on the quality of your baby wipes. Here are a few things to consider when making a purchasing decision of your baby:
How To Choose The Best Baby Wipes?
- pH balanced
- wipes Material
- Fragrance free
- Good packaging
- Dermatologically tested
Here are our top recommendations for baby wipes:
- 98% water wipes – newborn delicate skin is advised to clean with pure water & cotton
- Suitable from birth – our wipes are purest water based wipes making it suitable for newborns even
- Baby’s skin is 10 times more delicate than adult skin which makes it prone to rashes and infections
- Natural care with aloe vera and vitamin e, ph balanced, extra moisture
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/3eJbItO
|Price:||₹ 184.00 (₹ 1.28 / Count)|
- Wipe gently with the power of herbs
- Indian Aloe: Moisturizes the skin
- Indian Lotus: Keeps skin soft and supple
- Free from Alcohols, Silicones & Lanolin, the usual factors for allergies, rashes, and irritation
- Specially designed for gentle cleansing of baby’s delicate skin during diaper change and before bedtime
- pH-balanced formula reduces skin irritation
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/2TYJ0Nq
- 100% ORGANIC BAMBOO – India’s first polyester free unbleached organic bamboo based wipes,
- Certified by Made Safe Organization. Bamboo fiber is more breathable than cotton fiber.
- PERFECT FOR BABY’s SENSITIVE SKIN – 100% Organic Bamboo Wipes are perfect for daily regular use.
- Gentle blend of Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Lavender Oil gently cleanses and soothes baby’s skin.
- These gentle wipes are easy to carry around when you are travelling with your baby.
- There is no irritation with constant use of these wipes.
- The wipes are pH balanced, Hypoallergenic and are clinically tested so they wipe away dirt without stripping away natural oils, from the sensitive skin of babies.
- CERTIFIED TOXIN FREE : Asia’s first MadeSafe certified brand, No petrochemicals, polyester, bleach, chlorine, dyes, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/3eIRkc5
- Soft non-woven fabric, ideal for the change and to cleanse the face and hands
- Without flip cover
- No parabens, SLS, SLES. Dyes and alcohol free
- Clinically tested on sensitive skins
- Hypoallergenic (formulated to minimise the risk of skin allergies)
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/2Xr0DaY
5. Pampers Fresh Clean Baby Wipes (52 pieces)
- Pampers Sensitive wipes are clinically tested gentler than cleaning with cotton wool and water
- Pampers unique pH balancing formula helps prevent skin irritation by maintaining skin’s natural pH.
- Pampers Sensitive wipes contain no perfume or alcohol.
- Pampers Sensitive wipes are dermatologically tested and suitable from the first day.
- Please dispose of wipes in the bin – do not flush wipes.
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/2XnwWrc
6. Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes 72 Pcs,Pack of 05)
|Price:||₹ 347.00 (₹ 0.96 / Item)|
- Thoroughly cleanses baby’s delicate skin
- Made of spun lace, non-woven material
- Enriched with lemon extracts that give a cooling and soothing effect to baby’s skin
- Hypoallergenic ingredients and dermatologically tested
- 100 percent bacteria free, alcohol free, ideal for babies with weight of 12-17 kgs
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/36RXZ13
7. Mamy Poko Anti-Bacterial Soft Baby Wipes (200 pcs)
- Pack of 100 * 2 Wipes with Fragrance (100 * 2 = 200 Wipes)
- Herbal extract: these specially formulated wipes with green tea extract cleanse impurities effectively from baby’s delicate skin
- With special fragrance: a pleasant fragrance that gives your baby a sense of freshness
- Purified water without alcohol: for cleaning baby’s bottom safely, this package is made of special film that can retain moisture
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/3gNKHac
|Price:||₹ 110.00 (₹ 1.53 / Item)|
- Triple clean – thick, soft and absorbent for cleaner skin
- Lightly fragranced
- Clinically tested – safe and gentle
- Soap free, paraben and mit free, alcohol free (means ethanol and isopropanol)
- Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E – to help sooth and moisturize skin
- Contains natural fibres – 68 percent of each wipe is pulp, resulting in an absorbent clean
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/3gPbhzJ
|Price:||₹ 340.00 (₹ 2.13 / Wipe)|
- Johnson’s baby wipes protects newborn delicate skin from redness and rashes
- Baby wipes for soft and gentle care for newborn
- Johnson’s baby wipes have sponge-like fibres with 3x moisturizing lotion
- Our baby wipes has moisturizing lotion that leaves a protective layer on baby skin
- Alcohol free, soap free
- Every Johnson’s product passes a 5 level safety assurance process
- No harmful chemicals. Only 100% gentle care
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/2Bu5yzr
- Ideal for gently cleansing and moisturizing your baby’s delicate skin.
- Enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, to ensure that your baby’s skin remains soft and moisturized
- The gentle fragrance of the wipes keeps your baby fresh and happy all day long without casuing any irritation
- 10x16x18 cm
Click here to buy online! https://amzn.to/3gQ9pae
These were the Top 9 Best, Safe and Sensitive Baby Wipes in India. I personally prefer (for my nephew) the ones with no fragrance, soft fabric, water content and value for money. And Mother Sparsh 99% Pure Water Wipes has passed all the tests to suit the newborns, infants, and toddlers gentle skin.
Do let us know if you have anything to add in the list of Top 10 Best, Safe and Sensitive Baby Wipes in India with Price!!!
Also read my blog on - 'Walk away with the best stroller for you and your child!' "https://www.ripplenfortunate.com/blog/2020/05/14/best-stroller/"