When you guys thought about the trip or a trek…you all are get excited right!! You imagine yourself at that place and thought about the things which, you will do over there.
Some people plan for a trip and it take too long time to decide them where to go and what to take.
Some people who love travelling and doesn’t need any reason to run out for a trip at a new place.
Imagine yourself up on a mountain, enjoying the snow covered landscape.You are so fascinated that you decide to set your first camp of the trek on that place and get up in the morning to this beautiful view.
You start unpacking your gear, setting up your tent and than taking your things inside to relax for the day.
Than you realize that you forget to bring night light or you forget your thermals or you forget to bring those ready to cook delicious food you bought!!How would you feel when you are in the middle of surrounded place where you find nothing except snow.
Well, don’t you worry travellers, we’ve got your back! We may not control the weather on the top of the mountains, but we can surely help you to be prepared and carry all the necessary things on you. Right from important things to carry to basic things which makes a huge difference when you are climbing. Be as excited as you want for your adventure trip, you won’t have to worry about things to carry in your backpack!
We are giving you a checklist for things to carry while trekking or if you are going for a trip:-
1. Water Bottle/Thermos: A savior in many ways
Features of 720 Degree Bottle:-
- BPA-Free & leak proof plastic water bottle
- Elegant, light weight & compact stylish water bottle.
- Reusable, environmental friendly, fruit infuser water bottle.
- Ideal for hot & cold drinks with odor, taste & stain resistant quality.
- ULTRA MODERN DESIGN – Our thermos bottle is crafted with a unique and modern design. Gone are the days of old and boring flasks. Guaranteed to impress your colleagues, friends & family.
- ADVANCED TEMPERATURE CONTROL – A double-wall, vacuum-insulated design helps lock in heat for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24! This makes our drink bottles perfect for use at home, the gym working out, while camping, or daily travel.
- ELIMINATES CONDENSATION – Offering improved grip and control, these innovative dual-layer bottles offer a slip-resistant surface that’s free of sweat and condensation. Ideal for work, school, or on the go use.
- LEAK-PROOF and ECO-FRIENDLY – Remove, and clean, the large, screw on lid provides faster access to water inside and won’t spill a drop even when it’s tipped upside or put in your gym bag.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We at InstaCuppa stand behind our products with our Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee and 1 Year Warranty.
2. Munching Items: Trail Mix, Dry Fruits, Chocolates or Energy Bars
Trail Mix/Dry Fruits
Chocolates or Energy Bar
3. Day-pack or Backpack – Travel Light & Organized
4. Footwear and feet protection- Walk the talk on your Hike or Trek
Shoes are the important thing for trekking and add on more thing is socks.As you all have your own choices for shoes.So, buy from Amazon.in.Well-fitted trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters, cotton as well as woolen socks are few of the must-have things to carry while trekking. Extra padding for shoe bite prone areas of your feet.
5. Swiss Knife – A multi-purpose toolset
6. Torchlight or head torch – Find the way in the dark
- PACKAGE INCLUDE-An LED Torch with Duracell 3xAAA batteries.
- HIGH POWER BRIGHTNESS
- HEAVY DUTY: Water resistant, anti-abrasive, skid proof, compact design makes it the top pocket flashlight for all situations, outdoor activities, camping, hiking, fishing, home use and as a powerful emergency light.
- 5 LIGHT MODES & ZOOM FUNCTION: Full Brightness, Medium Brightness, Low Brightness, Strobe Brightness, SOS(Save Our Ship).
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
7. Medical Kit or First-aid Kit – Helps patch up basic health issues
I will suggest you to make your own first aid kit according to your physical condition.But will suggest you to aid – band- aid, medicine for stomachache, headache, acidity, cough, fever and the medicine which you are continuously taking for some disease, if you are having.
8. Clothes – To look good and protect yourself
You all have your own choices for clothes.But, I will suggest you.Please,do not carry many clothes if you are going for a trekking or hiking.And also include these things if you are going to a cold place.Products given below:-
Also include thermal set, jackets, sweater, comfortable trousers etc.
9. Toiletries-Prevent your skin
For facewash please visit the blog- “https://www.ripplenfortunate.com/blog/2020/05/22/10-best-face-wash/“
Kaumudi Handmade & Natural Lip Balm For Women & Men(Amazing Product)
Also include light weight towel, hand sanitizer in your zip lock bag in case of any leakage or spill and bringing the waste back with you.
Carry your own travel-friendly coffee mug, a spoon and fork and travel-friendly lunch box as it has many benefits. While cooking on your own it helps to clean and carry it along to your next stop, not creating any waste. So it’s good for the environment. And if you are travelling in a group, it is always very hygienic instead of sharing your coffee mug and lunch box.
Some of the items are also of personal preferences but I shared the best product which I personally used and shared the links with you.So, travelers before going on a trip or on a trekking please do check this list which I have shared with you above.
And please check my Blog on Decor Items under Rs 500- “https://www.ripplenfortunate.com/blog/2020/05/20/decor-items-under-rs-500/“