In the era of getting fat to fit, it is quite natural that we think that we will not eat junk foods or we will do exercise from tomorrow or I have to become more fit or I have to get good figure (six pack abs or R-glass figure).
But we follow quite often, we start doing exercise but after 1 week we feel that i don’t want to do it or we crave for eating junk food.
But we forget our willpower – Rediscovering the greatest human strength.If we decide we have to do than we will.So, make up your mind to become fat to fit.
Before discussing the supplements which will help you to become fit.
We will discuss some information about Obesity...
What is it?? You know??
How we know that we are obese or not??
So, here we start…Fat to Fit
What is obesity?
A disorder involving excessive body fat that increases the risk of health problems.It is having a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more. BMI is a calculation that takes a person’s weight and height into account.
What causes obesity?
Obesity often results from taking in more calories than are burned by exercise and normal daily activities.Over time, these extra calories add up and cause you to gain weight.
Causes of obesity include :
- Eating a poor diet of foods high in fats and calories.
- Having a sedentary (inactive) lifestyle.
- Not sleeping enough, which can lead to hormonal changes that make you feel hungrier and crave certain high-calorie foods.
- Genetics, which can affect how your body processes food into energy and how fat is stored.
- Growing older, which can lead to less muscle mass and a slower metabolic rate, making it easier to gain weight.
- Pregnancy (weight gained during pregnancy can be difficult to lose and may eventually lead to obesity).
How is obesity diagnosed?
Obesity is defined as having a BMI of 30 or more. Body mass index is a rough calculation of a person’s weight in relation to their height.
Other more accurate measures of body fat and body fat distribution include skinfold thickness, waist-to-hip comparisons, and screening tests such as ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans.
Your doctor may also order certain tests to help diagnose obesity as well as obesity-related health risks. These may include blood tests to examine cholesterol and glucose levels, liver function tests, diabetes screen, thyroid tests, and heart tests, such as an electrocardiogram.
A measurement of the fat around your waist is also a good predictor of risk for obesity related disease.
What are complications of obesity?
Obesity has been linked to a number of health complications, some of which are life-threatening:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Certain cancers (breast, colon, and endometrial).
- Gallbladder disease
- Fatty lever disease
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea and other breathing problems
So as we discovered information about obesity. Let’s began with the products which will help you to become more energetic and fat to fit.
ORGANIC INDIA CLASSIC TULSI GREEN TEA
- Combining Tulsi with premium green tea deeply enhances each other’s remarkable health benefits including a potent abundance of R and antioxidants
- Which protect the body from free radicals
- This combination naturally supports the immune and cardiovascular system and promotes detoxification
- Enjoy this fabulous organic tea for a natural health and energy boost
Directions of Use
Place one heaping teaspoonful per cup (120 ml) in Tea-pot/cup and then pour boiling water directly on it. Infuse for 3-5 minutes. Add sweetener if desired strain & serve. Double the strength when serving iced. Best when consumed without milk.
There are many flavor available in Organic India green tea you can also prefer those too for the taste
Here are some links, you can prefer that-
BRAGG ORGANIC RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Rich in enzymes & potassium
- Support a healthy immune system
- Helps control weight
- Promotes digestion & PH Balance
- Helps soothe dry throats
- Helps remove body sludge toxins
- External Benefits:
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
- Soothes irritated skin
- Relieves muscle pain from exercise
Direction of use – Mixing 1 teaspoon with 250ml lukewarm water + half lemon
- Efficient weight management
- Reduce hunger craving
- Boost energy levels
- Detoxify body and lever
- Boosts metabolism
- Loaded with antioxidants
Take 20-25g of green coffee beans powder in 250-300ml water.Mix it once then put it on the stove and boil for 10-15 minutes.Stir occasionally.Remove from heat and let cool for sometime, then pour through a sieve and remove the beans powder.The coffee drink you have received might be very strong.So try it first and dilute with water if needed.
The healthy green coffee beverage is now ready to drink! You might want to refine it with sugar, honey or cardamom as per your liking.
Let’s start….don’t wait for tomorrow.Start from today with little bit of exercise
As you have listened the DOHA of Saint Kabir ji –
” काल करे सो आज कर, आज करे सो अब । पल में प्रलय होएगी,बहुरि करेगा कब ॥”